The Central Library of Charles University strives to create an inspirational environment for library staff from foreign universities and academic institutions to meet and open dialogue about librarianship, scholarly communication, e-learning and other related areas of interest. Therefore, the Staff Training Week is regularly organized to bring together professionals to share experience and best practices.
To learn more about the Staff Training Week at the Central Library of Charles University, please visit a specific page of an individual year (see menu on the left) or check the iMotion portal.
Name: PhDr. Daniel Šárovec
Phone: +420 224 491 341
Who visited us?
Between 2015 and 2019, colleagues from the following institutions visited the Cenral Library of Charles University:
- Acibadem University (Turkey)
- AGH University of Science and Technology (Poland)
- American University in Bulgaria (Bulgaria)
- Artvin Coruh University (Turkey)
- Catholic University Ružomberok (Slovakia)
- Daugavpils University (Latvia)
- Hacettepe University (Turkey)
- Library of Rzeszow University (Poland)
- Library of the Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences (Lithuania)
- Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences (Greece)
- Pedagogical University of Cracow, University of Bielsko-Biala (Poland)
- Rīga Stradiņš University (Latvia)
- Sabancı University (Turkey)
- St. Patrick´s College (Ireland)
- Šiauliai University (Lithuania)
- Uludağ University (Turkey)
- Universidad de Almería (Spain )
- Universita di Verona (Italy)
- Università degli Studi di Perugia (Italy)
- University Library of Ioannina (Greece)
- University Library of Pavol Josef Šafárik (Slovakia)
- University Library of Sinop (Turkey)
- University of Debrecen (Hungary)
- University of East Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- University of Rijeka (Croatia)
- University of Sassari (Italy)
- University of Silesia in Katowice (Poland)
- University of Tirana (Albania)
- University of Valencia (Spain)
- University of Wroclaw (Poland)
- University of Zagreb (Croatia)
It was really good and explanatory.
I feel lucky that due to ERASMUS+ I managed to see an interesting Library System based on a number of Faculty and Research Libraries and the administrative procedures and library services which libraries offered to Students and to Research and Academic Staff.
Schooling every day in a different library is really functional and pragmatical to discover different workflows. I am very satisfied to participate in such Erasmus program.
Some information that I learned will be useful in my work. Attractive form of presentation.
Prague is home to a number of famous cultural attractions, many of which survived the violence and destruction of 20th-century Europe. Main attractions include the Prague Castle, the Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, with the Prague astronomical clock, the Jewish Quarter, Petřín hill and Vyšehrad. Since 1992, the extensive historic centre of Prague has been included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites.